Madhya Pradesh Commercial Tax Appellate Board
Follow the steps below to submit an Appeal.
to download Form 43.
Fill Form 43 off-line.
Digitally sign the Form 43 with your registered DSC.
Scan all annexure documents in PDF file and keep them ready for submission.
Submit filled-in and signed Form 43 and all annexure documents.
After successful upload, an Unique Document identification number will be generated as DIN. Please note the DIN for future query related to this Appeal.
to Register your
Digital Signing Certificate (DSC)
, if not registered previously.
1. Facts, Grounds of Appeal / Revision along with issue and relief sought
2. Proof of deposit u/s 46(6) for this Appeal (challan in Form 26 / 26 A)
3. Vakalatnama / Power of attorney
4. Application for condonation of delay
5. Application for stay of the recovery of the balance of tax along with affidavit
6. Certified true copy of 1st appeal / revision order
7. Facts & Grounds in 1st appeal
8. Authenticated copy of original order under this appeal
E-mail and SMS alert messages has been sent successfully.